NOTICE

Contact:  nonstoptips@yahoo.com


- SUBSCRIPTION: 1 month = 100 EUR (tips from one blog)


- You get: on your e-mail, 4 unanimous tips from a quorum every day, several times during the day (I will send you tips 1 time, 2 times, during the day) and it depends on the quantity and quality of the matches for that day.


- You can make a payment on two ways, securely, quickly, efficiently and very easy:


- directly in my BANK trough wire transfer IBAN and SWIFT


- you can pay also trough SEPA transfer


WESTERN UNION as needed


- If you want to continue to receive my tips, please write to nonstoptips@yahoo.com, I will send you the information for sending the payment in my BANK (trough wire transfer IBAN and SWIFT,... you can pay also trough SEPA transfer, WU)


- Email me, tell me which blog or blogs you have decided to receive tips from, I will send you tips few times in day on your email...


- PRICE:

1 month = 100 EUR (tips from one blog)

1 month = 200 EUR (tips from two blogs)

1 month = 290 EUR (tips from three blogs)

1 month = 380 EUR (tips from four blogs)

5 or more by agreement


- Me and my colleagues already have about 100 customers, if you also want to enter the tipping system (tips with good information and a reason), feel free to write and contact me.

- You can pay when you want, from the date you paid - you will start receiving tips


 SELECTION OF BLOGS